Josh Bezoni introduces you to certain foods that actually KILL belly fat. Here are 5 that will flatten that tummy of yours:
- Avocados: Avocados are filled with nutrients that are vital for killing belly fat. These nutrients are FIBER, which works hand in hand with demolishing hunger and non saturated fats, which studies have shows work hand in hand with reducing belly fat.
- Peanut Butter: Well.. not JUST Peanut Butter, but any seed or nut i.e pistachios, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. Any of these healthy snacks will provide you with a fulfilling satisfaction for long periods of time, and they’re stuffed with healthy, belly-burning fats and minerals.
- Vegetables: Eat your vegetables! They fight belly fat!… No seriously, vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, and cabbage contain special phytonutrients, such as indole-3- (I3C), which help to fight against environmental estrogens that can add belly fat!
- Omelets: Eggs are tasty and loaded with protein. Protein is one of the toughest fat burning soldiers out there. Eggs are also loaded with nutrients and vitamins such as B6, B12, A, D, E, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids. Oh and don’t forget, they keep you full for long periods of time. Choose eggs that come from free-range chickens. You’ll get more nutrients!
- Dark Chocolate: Yes! Dark Chocolate is filled with antioxidants and stimulants that have a healthy effect on fat burning, including theobromine and caffeine. Dark Chocolate also contains a nice dose of oleic acid which is also non saturated fat. Go ahead! Treat yourself to some Dark Chocolate, its actually good for you!
For a list of more Belly Killing Foods check out Josh Bezoni’s full 37 Foods that Fight Belly Fat.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.