1. Oatmeal: Fiber + Whole-grains = life, you just cannot go wrong. Be sure to stay away from the processed, high sugar oats out there, just stick to slow cooked oats with a dash of cinnamon, some walnuts, berries and natural sweetener for taste.
2. Green Tea: Is an antioxidant that many scientific studies have linked to increased fat burning, including a report in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Green Tea is said to boost the daytime metabolism of test subjects by 35- 43%.
3. Beans: Fiber is known to clean your system of toxic waste and reduce belly fat in an affective way. Black beans, navy beans, refried beans, and lima beans all have 6 or more grams of fiber per ½ cup.
4. Berries: Strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are loaded with fiber and are packed with vitamins that can fight cravings. Cravings are a result of vitamin deficiencies.
5. Cinnamon: Cinnamon contains an antioxidant that increases insulin sensitivity.
6. Chili Peppers: Studies have shown that the active ingredient in chili peppers and powder is something called capsaicin. Capsaicin increases calorie-burning, stabilizes blood sugar levels, which results in a decrease of fat storage, and is a potent antioxidant.
7. Yogurt: Most regular yogurt is extremely bad for your belly. It’s loaded with belly-bulging sugar… real and artificial, thats why you want to avoid it. However, Greek yogurts like Stoneyfield Farms Oikos Greek Yogurt etc. are loaded with probiotics that fight belly fat.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.