Coffee is actually healthy. It contains antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health.
Here are the 5 health benefits of coffee.
1. Coffee Can Help You Burn Fat
Coffee can boost your metabolism and contains caffeine, which is one of the natural substances that prove to aid fat burning. There are healthy forms of caffeine and unhealthy forms of caffeine. Coffee falls in the healthy category.
Several studies show that caffeine boosts the metabolic rate by 3-11% while increasing the burning of fat.
2.There Are Essential Nutrients in Coffee.
A single cup of coffee contains:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 11% of the RDA.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): 6% of the RDA.
- Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the RDA.
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA.
3. Coffee Makes You Happier.
In a Harvard study published in 2011, it was stated that females who drank coffee had a 20% chance of being less depressed.
4. Coffee is a Huge Source of Antioxidants.
For those who engage in a western diet, Coffee might be the healthiest aspect of the diet.
The western diet is an eating pattern established in developed countries such as America. Although our eating habits are horrible, the best part of your day might be that small cup of black coffee.
5. Coffee Can Lower Your Risk of Stroke.
Check out this Journal from the American Heart Association